The PMT 100 is a wi-fi energy receiver from Powermat that permits as much as 40-W energy switch for small gadget charging. It really works and not using a microcontroller on the receiver facet and requires minimal peripheral parts, enabling smaller, extra discreet moveable merchandise and lowered implementation prices.
Primarily based on the corporate’s SmartInductive know-how, the PMT 100 affords a hybrid resolution between inductive and resonance wi-fi charging. Powermat says using SmartInductive charging permits extra energy, larger freedom of positioning, and longer ranges between wi-fi energy transmitters and receivers. The PMT 100 brings these options to small form-factor IoT units reminiscent of health trackers, wearables, medical sensors, good locks, and small measurement drones.
Along with most cost energy of 40 W, the PMT 100 receiver options:
- Most battery voltage: 30 V
- Most cost present: 2A
- Operation frequency: 100 kHz to 300 kHz
- As much as 15-mm coil-to-coil distance
- As much as 15-mm lateral misalignment
- Software program-controlled DC/DC performance
- Optimized energy switch effectivity in low-power mode
- International object detection primarily based on Q issue
- Powermat transmitter suitable
The PMT 100 could be tailor-made to satisfy buyer product necessities. Contact the Powermat gross sales workforce right here.
Discover extra datasheets on merchandise like this one at Datasheets.com, searchable by class, half #, description, producer, and extra.