Good morning from Maine the place it seems like spring this morning. The wind is blowing away the clouds of yesterday and it ought to be a sunny day to play exterior. We’ll placed on our boots and go for just a little hike this in the present day. I hope that you simply do one thing enjoyable exterior in the present day too.
This week I held a follow-up Zoom assembly for people who participated in my webinar about how you can create and promote digital merchandise. I additionally held a webinar for a enjoyable little group of librarians. If you would like to have me host a webinar to your group, please ship me an e mail at richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com.
These have been the week’s hottest posts:
1. Strive This New Google Chrome Characteristic
2. Seven Websites and Apps to Assist College students Study Coding and Programming
3. Performs.org – Instructional Video games Your College students Will Like to Play
4. A Big Assortment of Assets for Enjoyable Phys Ed Actions
5. Spaghetti Bushes and the Historical past of April Fools’ Day
6. Cease Printing the Web
7. Chronicling America – A Nice Place to Discover Historic Newspapers
I am going again on the street this summer season to host skilled growth workshops in-person! If you would like to have me come to your faculty, please get in contact with me quickly.
Spring and Summer time Webinars
I conduct skilled growth webinars all year long. I am going to host a free one-hour webinar for any faculty or group that purchases ten or extra copies of 50 Tech Tuesday Ideas.
- The Sensible Ed Tech Publication comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Know-how for Lecturers.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 40,000 subscribers watching my brief tutorial movies on a wide selection of instructional know-how instruments.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- The Free Know-how for Lecturers Fb web page options new and previous posts from this weblog all through the week.
- If you happen to’re interested in my life exterior of training, you possibly can observe me on Instagram or Strava.
This submit initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you happen to see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Websites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) work embody Icons Each day and Each day Dose. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.